Enjoy this Healthy, Nutritious and Fun Fruit Pizza for Breakfast or Snack. You need no more than 10 minutes to make it.
This Healthy Fruit Pizza provides healthy carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals, and healthy fats from nut butter. Lots of energy for busy people, without blood sugar spikes.
It is also Great for Kids, they will love helping you assemble it, and will certainly enjoy eating it!
– One Whole Wheat, or Brown Rice Tortilla (if you are gluten intolerant)
– 2-3 Tablespoons of your favorite Nut Butter. I used almond butter
– Sliced fruit of your choice. i used strawberries, peaches, bananas, and blueberries
– cinnamon to taste
– Chocolate shavings and nut pieces for garnish (optional)
– Place the tortilla in a frying pan or grill and toast on medium heat until slightly crispy. about 5-7 minutes.
– Remove from heat and place on a cutting board,
– Spread the nut butter evenly
– Top with cinnamon, then the fruit and lastly the chocolate shavings and nut pieces.
– Slice and Enjoy!
Don’t forget to Share this recipe!