Add some protein to your smoothie with the Best Gut healing Collagen Protein Supplement. I have tried several protein powders, and i am not very frequently pleased with the taste. Luckily I got rid of the problem with this collagen protein brand. It has no taste at all, and does not change the consistency of your smoothie at all. I love it! and I encourage you to try it. Every scoop has 7 grams of complete, easily digestible protein.
Of course whole food sources of protein are best, but when our needs for protein increase, or if we have difficulty digesting or absorbing certain foods; high quality protein powders are a great option. In my case, i am healing from microscopic colitis, and I use Vital Proteins Collagen proteins to soothe, and repair my digestive system, as well as to help meet my daily requirements of protein without having to eat more of the hard to digest proteins. Click on the image to learn more about this product.
Sometimes a liquid meal is necessary to get some nutrients straight into our system. When it comes to smoothies the sky is the limit, I hope this one brings some new ideas to your smoothie routine.
– 1 cup coconut milk or coconut water. I used half milk, and half water for a lighter consistency
– 4 frozen Strawberries
– 1/2 frozen banana
– 1 teaspoon lime or lemon juice
– 1-2 fresh mint leaves
– few ice cubes (optional)
– 1 Tablespoon high quality Protein powder (if desired)
– Blend the liquid ingredients with the protein powder first for better consistency
– Add the rest of the ingredients and blend again until smooth
– Add a few ice cubes if desired and blend again.
Now, I would like to hear from you. Are you using collagen protein, if so, What type do you use and recommend?